Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jared Cox- Houston Texas Realtor

Jared Cox- Houston Texas Realtor

Jared Cox- Houston Texas Realtor
Jared Cox - Director of Operations with RE/MAX CityView specializes in
Real Estate in Houston Texas, Harris and Galveston Counties.
Whether you are buying, selling, or leasing, staying on top of current market conditions, continuing education, and technological advances enables me to deliver the quality service that lets you know you are working with someone who truly cares. I believe the role as your Houston Texas Realtor is to guide you through the buying or selling process, taking the time to make sure you understand every step of the transaction.
BUYING A HOME IN HOUSTON TEXAS
Being a resident of the area, I know the local communities very well and I have extensive real estate experience. This in-depth knowledge of the area and the real estate market can help you make the most informed decisions. Thoroughly evaluating the features and amenities you desire in your next home is my first comprehensive step to ensure I only show you homes that meet your specific needs at the price you want to pay.  Whether you are local or relocating to the area, as your Realtor® my priority is to stay finely tuned in to fast changing market conditions so I can advise you on how to negotiate the best offer possible.
As a homeowner you probably have a great deal of pride in your home. It is time to show this pride when marketing your home. With a little effort and advice from your licensed Realtor, you can sell your home faster at the best possible price. If you are looking for a Houston Texas Realtor, I can help you find it.
SELLING YOUR HOME IN HOUSTON TEXAS
If you are considering selling your home the first question asked is what is my house worth? The next step is to allow me to do a listing presentation that includes a Comparable Market Analysis so you have a thorough understanding of what you can expect from my services and the current market conditions.  Customized comprehensive marketing plans will help get your home sold and I use only professional photographers and stagers.  How your home is presented is essential to attract the buyers it deserves so it brings you the maximum sales price.  I am committed to doing more.
CONTACT ME TODAY and allow me to provide you with a STRESS FREE Real Estate Transaction. Visit my website for more information, click HERE.

Or you can directly call me at (832) 570-5726.

No comments:

Post a Comment